Friday, March 05, 2010
Results are out.
Erm if you ignore GP, my grades are actually pretty good. But well, not to say that I'm disappointed since I can apply for the course I wanted. There is always room for improvement.
Anyways, I would like to thank my teachers for their teaching and guidance for the past 2 years!
It's the first time I see my name on the honours list!
:)
Erm if you ignore GP, my grades are actually pretty good. But well, not to say that I'm disappointed since I can apply for the course I wanted. There is always room for improvement.
Anyways, I would like to thank my teachers for their teaching and guidance for the past 2 years!
It's the first time I see my name on the honours list!
:)
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.